Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dusty haul! Sally Hansen Nail Prisms

Wheee! I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood and check out
the 101 beautysupply and discount stores here. I came home with four
pristine Bottles if Prisms. Dusty as heck, tops scratched but totally
brand new. Hidden in the back of this cluttered no name hole in the
wall shop. And three Maybelline Colorama flaky topcoats. Very fun fun
fun! Pictures when I get a chance. I am mobile posting. My first
mobile post let's see how it goes. Hopefully not too many horrible
respellimhs by my stoopid iPhone.

edit Feb 22

i am not going to fix the messed up words my stoopid iphone made. i want you to see how stoopid it is.

here are the pics!

click to see them full



plum platinum, bronze coral (i think) something tourmaline, and pink... oh i dunno. i will have to get them out and give you the proper names. sorry! i usually remember these things. but it's late hahaaa

No comments: